Tuesday, March 24, 2009

CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS!!

so i just got back from a cruise to the bahamas with some of my friends out here. we had so much fun! really, how could you not? although karyn and i bonded after becoming "sick buddies. the motion of the ocean definately got to us a few times, but not enough to spoil our trip. here's lish and melissa as we're getting ready to take off! yea! let the party begin!
here's the 4 of us on a trolley taking a toiur of Ft. Lauderdale. we stayed there one night before taking off for miami where our cruise left. our tour guide, "rocky" was hilarious!!!




here we are as our boat is leaving!




after an afternoon of snorkeling! so fun, but the water was freezing!!!



2 comments:

Shelley said...

WHAT?!!? A cruise to the Bahamas? Are you kidding me! How FUN! What a fun vacation. How many days? What cruise line?

Breanna said...

How cool is this. And David said you got a sreamin good deal on it too. I thought I had it good that Dustin would watch my kids so my friends and I could catch a movie. You're living the sweet life. Sign me up.