Monday, March 1, 2010

Pillow Pet

So, Claire is guilty as I'm sure every kid is of seeing some commercial on t.v. everyday that has something she wants, that she doesn't have yet!  But yesterday she started going CRAZY when this came on and she hasn't stopped talking about it.  "Daddy, Daddy!  You HAVE to come see this!!  It's a pillow and it folds up, and it's an animal, and I want the lady bug one, and..............."  on and on, talking furiously and jumping up and down and going nuts!  I was hoping she would forget about it today, but no!  So this is what she is asking for her birthday. 

4 comments:

Breanna said...

Michael TOTALLY wants one too. He laid down on the floor and showed me how he could be a pet and then POP he could be a pillow. There must be some great advertising mind behind that commercial.

chelsey said...

We'll have to keep this in mind...

Unknown said...

So funny! Cannon desperately wants a pillow pet too! He is already asking for one for his b-day which is in August...I will admitt I've gone online to check them out...to see what all the craze is about... :)

Erin Felsheim said...

My sister gave both of my boys pillow pets for Christmas. Logan has the monkey and Evan has the frog. Some toys go by the way side after Christmas but the boys still love their pillow pets.