Friday, April 30, 2010

A LOT of cake!!!

In the past 6 days it has been like a crazy bakery around here!  A busy week for cakes, but I am grateful for the business!  The balack and white one was for a birthday, and something I hadn't done before, and I think it turned out nice!Last night I had a baby shower for a friend, this is her "pea in a pod" baby shower cake.
My friend, Melissa, has the same birthday as Claire, and her cake turned out to be one of my all time favorites!  And of course, Claire had to have a princess cake. :)  Glad it is Friday, and my week is coming to an end!

6 comments:

Breanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Breanna said...

These cakes are AMAZING! Professional quality. The M cake is my favorite. I love the colors you used.

sr said...

You are the real Ace of Cakes! Good looking stuff! Hard to believe Claire is 4yrs old.

Breanna said...

When I was in Houston last week I brought up your blog to show Christine and Mom. They were both VERY impressed by your cakes. Mom said you're a natural, and Christine(who HATES fondant) thought it was really really good.

Rach said...

Breanna--you're all too nice, but I appreciate it!

utamaree said...

Love all the cakes.All look yummy.