Thursday, October 30, 2008

the letter "s"

So my friend tagged me with the letter "s" and here is what I came up with

SHEARS: I couldn't live without my hair shears! It is my way to be social and hopefully make people feel better when they leave my salon.

SASSY: Those who know me, this is probably the first "s" word that came to their mind!

SODA: Can't live without the amazing Dr. Pepper! It's my security blanket with 2 crazy kids!

SISTER: I love being the big sister. My family means everything to me. I miss them being so far away!

SUPER SAVER SHOPPER: I love to shop for the best deals and I'm always so proud of myself when I find the really good ones!

I asked Dave to come up with "S" words that described me and here is his list. How good of a husband do I have?
sounding board, smart, savvy, sober, super, strong willed, scrappy, stupendous, sensitive of others needs and feelings, superb, suprising, service oriented, sharer (that really a word?), selfless, slender (love is blind!), spontaneous, squatter (living in china), suave, sweet, swift, survivor.
It got a little out of control, but he's funny!

3 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

You DO have a great husband. Very kind of him...I have learned to always have my computer volume off so as not to be blindsided with wild music. I will listen in when I am in the mood;)

lish cook said...

love the list......what a great hubby. I knew I liked Dave for a reason.....

Shelley said...

I loved this post! How cute....Dave, what a creative thinker...good thing he's in marketing.