Friday, October 17, 2008

OK, so i have to tell you about my neighbors. Alicia Kim, you can appreciate this. They're a cute youing couple that had their first baby a few months ago, but both of their parents are visiting from China. Yesterday one of them scared me half to death! I'm sitting on the couch sewing Claire's Halloween princess skirt and watching "Project Runway" while the kids are asleep. I look up out the window and there is this guy right there! I about screamed. He was looking at my garden, but the garden is right about against the house, so he is right in my window. Who does that? He has to know I'm there. Lately they all have been staring at me watching everything I do though. I'll be outside decorating the yard or doing something and they will just come out and assume the position to watch and stare. I guess it's a good thing I lived over there and know that's just what they do. But here in America it's a little wierd. Ok, I feel better.

2 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

How funny! You should have asked if you could help him with anything--once your heart yet was back to normal.

The Hansen Family said...

Is there no way to edit your comments once you publish them? I meant "heart rate", of course.