Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Festival of Lights

We went to the Festival of Lights at the zoo last night for FHE. It took FOREVER to get there, but the kids had a great time! Claire got to see gingerbread people, Frosty, and Santa's live reindeer! This is the only picture we got, and it's not even a good one. She is so not cooperative!


Claire and Brevan on the merry-go-round. Their favorite part of the zoo aside from the train! But mom has a one ride only rule on this one!



Waiting for the wierd and painful puppet show to start. The kids got a kick out of the wierd humor at least.







2 comments:

Brittney said...

Hey! I saw your blog on Jen Wilkeys. Hope that's ok. The Zoo looks like fun!

Shelley said...

Those are some GREAT pictures, I LOVE the one of Claire on the merry-go-round...how fun, we haven't quite made it to the Zoo Lights, but we are working on it. SO, real quick, I have to tell you that I have an ad from Kohls that I've been carrying around in my purse (because it has a 30% off...anyways) the lady on the front looks exactly like you! So, everytime I see her, I double-take to make sure you're not modeling behind my back:) Just thought you should know...